The workshop will cover the whole range of research and applications in methodologies, techniques and computational tools applied to environment management and natural resources, including (but not limited to):
- Control of air pollution
- Environmental fragility
- Environmental monitoring
- Environmental policies
- Environmental readaptation
- Environmental sanitation and waste treatment
- Environmental sustainability
- Flooded areas and wetlands
- Global environmental changes
- Health and environment
- Land use and land cover change modelling
- Landscape ecology
- Natural and renewable resources management
- Noise and environment
- Priority areas for conservation
- Reduction of gas emissions
- Society and environment
- Soil pollution
- Solid waste management
- Species distribution modeling
- Transport and environment
- Urban ecology
WCAMA 2015 will accept two types of submission:
- Full Papers between 6 (six) and 10 (ten) pages. These papers will be presented orally.
- Abstract Papers/Software Demonstrations between 2 (two) and 4 (four) pages. This kind of paper must present a specification or proposal of software within the scope of the workshop. These papers will be presented in a demonstration session.
Papers must be written in Portuguese or English, following the Brazilian Computer Society template (http://www.sbc.org.br/documentos-da-sbc/summary/169-templates-para-artigos-e-capitulos-de-livros/878-modelosparapublicaodeartigos).
Manuscripts must be submitted without the authors’ names and affiliations (double blind review). Papers that do not follow these procedures will be rejected.
Submission must be electronic using the JEMS system at: https://jems.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=2483
- Paper Submission Deadline:
March 7, 2016, March 28, 2016,April 3rd, 2016.
- Notification of accepted papers: May 6, 2016.
- Camera-ready version: May 15, 2016.
- WCAMA 2016: July 4, 2016.
- CSBC 2016: July 4-7, 2016.